His Strength, My Strength

Monday, February 14, 2011

Superbowl sadness :(

So it has now been one week and a day since the bad guys (aka the Green Bay Packers) won the Superbowl and I am still upset. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it or anything, because I'm sure my boys will be back soon, but it is still annoying. More so because when I came to USC for work the next day I saw no less than 4 Packers jerseys AND a girl wearing a cheesehead!!! She was going into Starbucks and as hilarious as that is, I do have to tip my hat to her for actually wearing that embarrassing thing on her head (it looked really old and beaten up too...)


GROSS. The only good thing is that Clay Matthews now has a ring...


This is me with my friend Jimmy who is a HUGE Packers fan - notice the cheesehead AND jersey - yes his team won the game on the field, but I'd still rather be a Steelers fan than a Packers fan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment