His Strength, My Strength

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where my title came from...

So I was talking to a girl in my life group the other day about my blog and she asked me where I can up with the title and when I told her she got a good laugh. So I thought I should tell all three of you who read this about it so you can perhaps laugh too :)

"His strength, my strength." I wish I could say I came up with that on my own, but alas I cannot. I was inspired by a stranger at the beach. I was at Huntington Beach over a year ago and as I was walking down the strand, I noticed a guy washing off in those showers they have. I noticed him because not only was he good-looking but he had a cool tattoo on his side. He had this image on his right side:



No, it wasn't purple, but it was this exact shape in the tattoo green, with "His strength, my strength" written underneath and VOILA! the title for this blog was born :)

My friend couldn't believe that some random guy's tattoo was the inspiration, but I told her it was a pretty cool tattoo as far as tattoos go and I really liked the phrase he had! So now you know, hope that was a fun tidbit of information for you!

1 comment:

  1. hahaah first of all that is really random! and secondly, you should have snuck a picture of him to share with all of us here in the blogosphere! :-)

    ReplyDelete