His Strength, My Strength

Friday, September 30, 2011

Guilty pleasure...

Okay, so I blame one of the girls in my Life group for this, but recently I have grown into a big Taylor Swift fan. Yes, it's true. This whole last week whenever I have had to work on something in the computer labs on campus I have listened to the Taylor Swift channel on youtube (and yes, I'm even doing it now...)

So say what you will about Tay Swift, but her songs are catchy, they have good stories and her videos are super cute and fun. There. I said it. I like Taylor Swift. Is she the best singer ever? No, but she is pretty good. Would I see her in concert over U2, whom I have already seen 3 times in concert? No way, U2 will always be number 1 and any chance to see them = bliss and top priority. But if I could see U2 PLUS Tay Swift, then I would do it.


do YOU have any guilty pleasures?

**UPDATE: so that same friend of mine who got me hooked on Tay Swift just gave me a mix cd of her songs last night at Life group!! 19 songs!!! I know some of them but most of them are new, which means happiness in my car for days :) Thanks Rebekah!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. yes tswift is quite fun to rock out to. my brother and i are both convinced that if she ever decides to play a concert in hawaii that we are going. :-P

    ReplyDelete