His Strength, My Strength

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Conference FUN!

So our Fall Discipleship Conference was a few weekends back and wanted to put up some photos of what all we did and learned about so without further ado, here is a snapshot of our time in Big Bear!

Who: The Christian Challenges from USC, San Diego State Univ and Cal Baptist Univ

What: retreat to get away, grow closer in walk with God and be refreshed for the last bit of the semester

Where: Camp Cedar Lake in Big Bear

Some photos:

Becky and I as we were helping to set up the bookstore, attired in USC garb of course!

Jessyka, Katy, Makena & Michelle having a grand 'ole time :)

Myself and Emily with our matching white sunglasses :)

Makena and I "heisman-ing" (the latest craze after "Tebow-ing")

Baby Samantha (our mascot if you will) surrounded by some of her fans :) Isn't she crazy cute?!?!

Josephine and I chilling in our room before a session! See that blue and orange bag in the lower right corner? I got that my *freshman year of high school*!!! As in, fall of '98, and that bag is still going strong!! One of the best purchases I've ever made :)

Rebakah, me and Jessyka chillaxing during some of the free time



And lastly, here is the funny/sad of the day. Some poor dog's owners are *super* big Star Wars fans, dressing up their pooch to look like an AT-AT from Episode V. And yes, I knew what it was called without having to look it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment