His Strength, My Strength

Friday, April 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday

So I am making today's post short and sweet, basically saying two things:

1.) I am NOT a fan of the new "no visitors allowed" policy for USC football. If you haven't heard about it you can read about it here:

http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/033010aaa.html

Basically it says that only immediate family and "pre-approved" guests will be allowed to go to the practices now!! Sad...because I've gone to a few of them and they're really fun, but I guess they're trying to crack down on the possibility of players catching the eyes of agents perhaps?? I don't know, and I'm sure this decision was made by a lot of people and not just Coach Kiffin, but still, this is not making me like the guy...

2.) 153 days until the first USC football game!!!!! WOOT!!! FIGHT ON!!!!



I hope you have a wonderful Friday!!!


1 comment:

  1. yeah that is super sad about the practice changes :-(

    so will you be attending the 1st SC football game of the season?

    ReplyDelete