His Strength, My Strength

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aloha blogging world!

I decided to begin a blog to let others know what exactly I'm doing and how God is working on the USC campus here in sunny Southern California. I most likely will not be blogging every day, but I will update frequently and have photos for all to see :) I hope you enjoy what you read and give all the glory and praise to God, because He is the one who makes it all happen!!

Before I sign off, thought I should mention the reasons behind the url and title of this blog. The url is "His strength, my strength," which points to the fact that God is my strength and the reason I can do this thing called life. Paul says in Colossians 1:28-29 that he can only be successful as long as it's God's energy and strength, not his own, that he leans on. I find it rather appropriate that he uses the word "struggling" when talking of God's energy, because it is a constant battle to give up control to God and not do life my own way.

The title of this blog is "I will follow," having a double meaning of saying that I will follow God wherever He takes me and also a reference to the U2 song "I will follow" because I love them and thought it fits :)

Aloha.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Courtney! The life of a blogger. I look forward to reading more. Love you
    this is Heidi

    ReplyDelete