His Strength, My Strength

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The final push

I cannot believe that there are only 3 weeks til the end of the semester - and one of those is a half week due to Thanksgiving!! Where did this semester go?? It has been a great year so far and I am so excited with the people that God has brought around and allowed me to cross paths with. I have seen His hand over and over again, especially in the different types of people I've been able to meet. And the cool thing is that I can feel myself growing this semester, mostly with not being afraid to meet people and share the gospel with them. The first couple of weeks I was meeting people left and right and loving it!! I met a girl at a carnival the Saturday before classes even started and now she is one of the girls I am closest to! I love how God sets up divine appointments like that!

Seeing as how it's already towards the end of the semester, I thought I'd put up a few pictures :)



This is our Christan Challenge tailgate before the first home game against San Jose St. (which we thankfully won!) This is the director of Challenge, Neil, with myself and Anya who is also on staff. We were the illustrious servers of pancakes and sausages that morning!



This was from my birthday party this year - we definitely had fun trying on crazy hats!



And again with the crazy hats, this time with another girl from USC and Melinda, Neil's wife! :)



This is a shot from our annual Fall Discipleship Conference, with 2 of the USC freshmen enjoying the beautiful view of Big Bear minus the smog!

2 comments:

  1. This semester has flown by for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! And we're already in the middle of November! Where did this month go already??

    ReplyDelete