His Strength, My Strength

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Part Deux

Now the holiday is over, I figured I’d write another post about things I’m thankful for, and this should have come last week, but things got too crazy plus our cabin in Lake Arrowhead doesn’t have internet, so there you go. But here are some more things I am thankful for!

• That I live in beautiful and sunny So Cal where the beach and mountains are just a little bit away

• That I had a pretty awesome childhood with some super cool and fun siblings!

• That I had such a great group of family friends to grow up with in The Armenian Mafia – multiple families who came together for camping and Forest Home and who each have an amazing heart for God! Seriously, they are such fun and awesome people and I feel so blessed to know them!

• That I am a morning person. I know I’ve written about this before, but I have to say it again – thank you God for making me a morning person because it makes these early mornings a little bit easier

• That I was able to find an apt pretty much right after I graduated college with 2 friends of mine! Vive la Casa de Amor!

• That I live so close to many of my friends, it makes getting together a whole lot easier :)

• That I have a big, fat Armenian family! I love how my family is huge, no, scratch that, we’re never ending and I love it! I have 12 first cousins and they are all great people! There is a pretty wide age difference between us, but it’s not that hard to get along with them because they are way fun and have deep hearts.

• SNOW!! It snowed on Saturday morning in Lake Arrowhead and I think it’s been 2 or more years since I’ve seen a snowfall and it was amazing. A light covering of snow on God’s creation took my breath away because it was so beautiful – the cold be darned!

• That it’s almost Christmas!! So excited for this time of year with all the decorations and music and Christmas-themed drinks everywhere, ahhhh how I love it so!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need to start becoming a morning person. :-( I had to wake up at 8am this morning to register for classes. I was so disoriented that I went back to sleep immediately afterwards and woke up at 10am. :-)

    ReplyDelete